Saturday, December 1, 2007

Flee Maps.

Flee Map: a combination of FLow and trEE map. We learned how to create one in class yesterday. I thought the name was very creative. haha. My opinion on this though is: Why do we have to create one when, our outline clearly shows us the progression of our paper and the notes clearly present what we are going to include in our paper? I for once, really believe that this assignment is really pointless. However, I'am still going to do it obviously but I will not gain anything from it. So... ya. And I'm learning a bit more on Euthanasia than before. But I think that in almost every controversial issue there is no absolute rights or wrongs. (which is why its is called controversial... haha) But I think there are always exceptions to what you believe in.

1 comment:

Claire L. said...

I agree with you Minisha, I didn't really see the point in making a Flee Map. All we really did was write the information from our outline in a different format.