Sunday, November 18, 2007

eclipse

I just finished reading the first chapter of eclipse and i must say that it is very entertaining! Bella has this huge conflict and I can already sense it escalting. All throughout the last book, I knew that eventually Bella would be in great danger and now her time has come. She is looking for support in her friends but some of her friends want to be more than what she can commit. It is hard for her to choose because whenever you have a descion to make about your life, all possilbe choices seem like good ones. Now which one will Bella choose?
I'm predicting, that in the end, she will choose which ever one her heart leads her too. Granted, ,this is the vaguest possible answer, but I think that inside all of Bella's extrenal clumsiness and unqie personality, she knows that whatever she chooses will have consequences and benefits.

No comments: