Friday, September 28, 2007

Yo Termino.

I finished the book New Moon and here is what i thought of it right after i finished:

1.) Bella is horrible. She just forgets her friend Jacob and goes with Edward. I mean come on.
2.) I dislike Edward. I think he is just a nusiance in her life. AFter her little fling with Jacob, I really didn't think he needed to make an appearance. (however, now i think a little differently)
3.) I really wanted Jacob and Bella to hook up. It was such a perfect match.
4.) Bella was pretty stupid to jump off the cliff because after she did, it says she saw something yellow, and it was VICTORIA! that was soooo scary.
5.)I guess I can empathize with Bella for being depressed after Edward left her. That was a pretty nasty way to leave.


Questions I have for Eclipse:

1.) Will Bella ever become a vampire? if so, who will bite her? if not, then what?
2.) Will edward and bella get married and have vampire babies? (haha)
3.) What will become of Jacob in the next one? Will Bella find a balance between her best friend and her lover? Or will one preside over the other? And if so, who will Bella choose?
4.) How will the animosty between the werewolves and vampires play out?
5.) What role will the Volturi have, if any

1 comment:

Claire L. said...

I really liked the book New Moon
1) Bella's not horrible but yeah she shouldn't have ditched Jacob as much as she did when Edward came back but come on, she really missed him.
2) I love Edward. Most people hate him for leaving but he was just trying to give her a normal life.
3)I don't like Jacob and Bella together like that. I think they are better as really good friends.
4)Yeah Bella can be pretty stupid sometimes...but so can everyone.
5)I empathize with Bella to.

As for your questions, you'll have to read the book to find out. Eclipse is really good!