Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blog Post #12

I am starting another spy-dectective-murder-mystery novel called The Arctic Event by Ludlum. I think I am in love with his books. They are clearly way more complicated than the Alex Rider books, which many people say are really cliche. It is again about Lieutenant Colonel Jon Smith, who "coincidentally" is also a scientist. He is investigating a remote island in the Arctic that has a plane that dissapeared in World War II. The only twist is, that the plane is carrying 2 metric tons of Anthrax! In a race to save the world, Jon alerts USAMRIID and amid warnings that other nations are quickly sending people after this plane also, their emerges a competition to see who gets their first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.