Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eclipse Test.

Yesterday, I took the outside reading test on my book, Eclipse and I don't think it went well. I overthought the questions and as a result did not have a sufficient amount of time because I had to leave early. But whatever. Here are the 2 questions I really want to ask Stephanie Meyer:

1.) WHY did you pick Jacob over Edward????? (I like Jacob)
2.) How did you choose each vampires' ability?

Throughout the series, except mabye the first book, I've always like Jacob better than Edward. At first, I thought, "Oh my gosh. How lucky is Bella to get the perfect guy [Edward]!" But especially in the second book, I started to resent his statuesque nature. I mean sure Edward is everything Bella wanted but Jacob is so much more compatible. I think it is more important to find someone who is more relatable in personality rather than looks. Jacob made Bella so much more happier. She didn't have to change for him, she didn't have to think twice about anything when she was with him. Bella was so free with Jacob and vice versa.

No comments: